Based on feedback from micro and small business owners like you, I’ve been able to put together my Signature Business Psychology Service.
It’s been designed to guide you through the process of evaluating your own business, defining your business and your market, analyzing your audience, and using the information to create a strategic, short-term marketing plan you can adapt and use again and again – any time you want more customers or more revenue!
It covers a lot of ground so I’ve broken it into sessions:
Session 1 includes branding basics or a brand review (if you already have necessary brand elements in place) and an analysis of your business to help you clarify your unique business strengths, weaknesses that will need addressed, and potential opportunities to take advantage of.
Session 2 builds on the information gathered in Session 1 – we develop and apply your brand as we create a cohesive marketing strategy to support a business goal.
All the steps are based on solid, proven techniques.
But the system as a whole hasn’t been tested.
That’s why I’m discounting the entire Signature Service for a handful of micro and small business owners who are willing to beta-test it.
- You must own a micro or small business with fewer than 9 employees.
- You must be willing to provide feedback during the sessions and once we’re done.
- You must have time available! These 2 sessions can be broken into 4, but each one may require 60 to 90 minutes on the phone (or in-person, depending on your location). Ideally, we can work through all the steps within 2 weeks.
- It will be helpful if you have, or are willing to work on, at least the operation and marketing sections of a business plan.
- Because the system hasn’t been tested as a whole, you understand I’m offering the entire service at the discounted rate of $149. And it will only be available at this rate until it’s been vetted by actual business owners like you. The service will officially launch around $299.
If this is you:
- email me at Adina@AdinaWollam.com
- tell me a little about yourself and your business (and co-owners, if you have any)
- tell me about your brand and your market – e.g., your branding elements, your target audience, where you stand within the market, and so on.
- let me know why you’re interested in testing this system
- let me know what kind of goal you’d like to realistically accomplish by the end of August
- and make sure you leave your email, phone number, and your time zone
I will contact businesses as I hear from them to schedule a short pre-session call (or meeting) just so we can meet and get to know each other, and from there we can get started!