People work, people create, people sell, and people buy.
When you apply science-backed psychological principles to your home-based, micro, or small business, you can
- attract new and better customers
- develop more focused marketing strategies
- increase your revenue
- hire better help
- make smarter, more-informed decisions
- build better, lasting relationships
- and take your business to the next level.
My signature Business Psychology system was created by tweaking old business methods so they scale – even for home-based businesses, and then adding science-backed psychological concepts to maximize the improvements.
For example, the system can help you define what you offer, what sets you apart, your mission, target audience, and your place in the market, so you can project the next 3 to 5 years of your business and set goals. Creating a business plan with the benefit of consumer psychology contributes to 30% more growth and a better chance of funding.
Or you can use my system to make your marketing more effective by enhancing your brand offline and online, helping you establish a social media schedule, reaching your ideal audience, increasing customers and brand loyalty, and even ramping up revenue. Consumer psychology can 2x, 3x, or even 10x your business.
In other words, you’ll see tangible results.
And the best part is, the signature system can be adapted to fit your needs – you pick the service option that works best for your business!
Most micro and small business owners prefer to learn and do things on their own, so you’ll get a blend of consulting and coaching.
When clients come to me, they’re frustrated, overwhelmed, stressed, and sometimes starting to doubt themselves.
I know what all of that is like! If you can relate, please take a deep breath – right now!
Let me assure you, you are fully prepared to get through this process.
We just take one step at a time, with as much support as you need. In fact, I’ll walk you through each part of the process in case you want to be able to DIY it yourself next time!
I always recommend a written business plan. This is a critical document that provides a wealth of information about your mission, your process, and your business values.
With a complete, coherent plan, we can make sure your business is branded in a way that speaks to your ideal audience. With an understanding of consumer psychology we can create a marketing strategy.
Signature Business Psychology Services
These services aren’t just a single step in a long process. They are designed to meet an entire need so you can start taking action immediately!
Business Plans – Short-Term Marketing Strategy – Buyer Personas
Each service is available at three tiers:
- Tier 1 is for DIY-ers who have done some homework and need a little coaching through the process.
- Tier 2 is a balance of coaching and consulting for owners who are ready to learn.
- Tier 3 is for the owner with less available time, little previous experience, or who prefers to outsource the bulk of the work.
Standard hourly consulting is also available and I’m happy to construct a package that will fit your needs. So if you need to…
- get honest feedback from your customers or the market with a survey
- develop accurate target market personas
- outline a promotional planning calendar
- write a job description/interview/hire the best candidate
- improve productivity with better time management
- decide on formal policies now that your business is growing
- or manage work-related stress
…I’m here to help. And no matter what we work on, you’ll still get an effective blend of actionable business practices and cutting-edge psychology!